NEW YORK, Jan. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYSE: BXMT) (the "Company") today announced it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 8,500,000 shares of its class A common stock. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option by the Company to purchase up to an additional 1,275,000 shares.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to originate and purchase additional commercial mortgage loans and other target assets and investments consistent with its investment strategies and investment guidelines, and for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, J.P. Morgan and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering will be made pursuant to the Company's currently effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.The offering of these securities may be made only by means of a prospectus and a related prospectus supplement, copies of which may be obtained by contacting: BofA Merrill Lynch, 222 Broadway, New York, NY 10038, Attn: Prospectus Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org; Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, tel: 800-831-9146; J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, tel: 1-866-803-9204; or Wells Fargo Securities, Attention: Equity Syndicate Department, 375 Park Avenue, New York, New York, 10152, at (800) 326-5897 or email a request to email@example.com. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV