Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE: KRG) (the “Company”) announced today that Michael L. Smith has resigned as a trustee of the Company’s Board of Trustees. Mr. Smith’s resignation is not as a result of any disagreement on any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies or practices.
“I have sincerely enjoyed contributing as a trustee of Kite Realty,” said Mr. Smith. “I believe the Company is well positioned to continue successfully executing its strategic initiatives.”
John A. Kite, the Company’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, commented “Mike has provided valuable insight and counsel to the Company since our initial public offering. On behalf of the Company, I want to thank him for his advice and guidance.”
About Kite Realty Group TrustKite Realty Group Trust is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate investment trust engaged in the ownership, operation, management, leasing, acquisition, construction, redevelopment and development of neighborhood and community shopping centers in selected markets in the United States. At September 30, 2013, the Company owned interests in a portfolio of 62 operating and redevelopment properties totaling approximately 9.5 million square feet and three properties currently under development totaling 1.2 million square feet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV