MoneyGram (NASDAQ: MGI) will announce its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 financial results on Tuesday, February 11, 2014. Pamela H. Patsley, chairman and chief executive officer, and Alex Holmes, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will host a conference call at 9 a.m. EST to discuss the financial results. A news release detailing the results will be available prior to the call on MoneyGram's website at moneygram.com.
The webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of moneygram.com. To listen to the conference call via telephone, dial 1-888-690-2880 (U.S.) or +1-913-312-1397 (International). The PIN number is 7775120.
A replay of the call will be available beginning at noon EST on February 11, 2014 through February 18, 2014. To listen to the replay via telephone, dial 1-877-870-5176 (U.S.), or +1-858-384-5517 (International). The replay PIN number will be 7775120.
About MoneyGram InternationalMoneyGram International, a leading money transfer company, enables consumers who are not fully served by traditional financial institutions to meet their financial needs. MoneyGram offers money transfer services worldwide through a global network of 334,000 agent locations – including retailers, international post offices and financial institutions – in 200 countries and territories. MoneyGram also offers bill payment services in the U.S. and Canada. To learn more about money transfer or bill payment at an agent location or online, please visit moneygram.com or connect with us on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV