DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® (NYSE: DCT), a leading industrial real estate company, today announced it has signed a 267,000 square foot, full-building lease for DCT Airtex Industrial Center. The development project is located in the North submarket of Houston and was shell complete in October 2013.
“We are very pleased with the continued success of our Houston development projects,” said Justin Bennett, Regional Vice President DCT Industrial. “The quick lease-up of DCT Airtex Industrial Center is another testament to the strong tenant demand we are seeing in Houston for modern, Class-A buildings in premier locations.”
The tenant, B&G Foods, Inc., manufactures, sells and distributes a diversified portfolio of high-quality, branded shelf-stable foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
DCT Industrial was represented by Will Hedges of DCT Industrial and B&G Foods, Inc. was represented by David Munson and Michael Boyd of Boyd Commercial.For leasing information on DCT Industrial’s properties in the Houston market, please contact Justin E. Bennett at 832-204-4455 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. About DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® DCT Industrial Trust Inc. is a leading industrial real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, leasing and management of bulk distribution and light industrial properties in high-volume distribution markets in the U.S. As of September 30, 2013, the Company owned interests in approximately 75.4 million square feet of properties leased to approximately 960 customers, including 12.3 million square feet operated on behalf of four institutional capital management partners. Additional information is available at www.dctindustrial.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for DCT Industrial
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV