- Sophia Albanna ( Houston, Texas) - Sophia's food philosophy centers on nutrient dense, diet-friendly meals that leave you feeling completely satisfied. Sophia is pursuing a master's degree in nutrition to be a Registered Dietician. When she is not busy studying, she writes columns and leads at-home calls for a clinic teaching those battling obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure and other heart related diseases how to recreate dishes to be healthier.
- Lisa Fontanesi ( Los Angeles, Calif.) - Lisa's passion for cooking comes from family -- starting with countless hours spent cooking and baking in her grandmother's kitchen. In tribute to her mother-in-law and father, who believed food and family belonged together, she created Kidding Around the Kitchen as a way to teach hands on cooking and nutrition classes in local schools throughout Southern California.
- Diane Henderiks ( Oakhurst, N.J.) - Diane Henderiks is a Registered Dietitian, Certified Personal Trainer, personal chef, recipe developer and caterer on a mission to teach America how to cook and eat well. Diane travels the country sharing her nutrition and culinary expertise at top food and wine festivals. Her goal is for people to understand that cooking, eating and living healthier is all about lifestyle changes, not fad diets and quick fixes.
- Ryan Hutmacher ( Chicago, Ill.) - Ryan's culinary journey began with his own health transformation almost 10 years ago. After years of struggling with weight management, he sought to re-invent his eating habits and career as well as his ailing health. It was around that time that Ryan co-founded Centered Chef, a culinary studio in Chicago, where clean-eating experiences are integrated into both social and educational platforms.
- Jacqueline Marquez ( Miami Lakes, Fla.) - After roles on Telemundo's telenovelas, Jacqueline Marquez discovered her true passion for cooking and attended culinary school at the Iberoamerican Institute of Culinary Arts in Venezuela. After a life-long battle with weight, Jacqueline wanted to discover a healthier lifestyle and began reinventing her favorite indulgent dishes into healthier options without sacrificing the taste. Today, Jacqueline is the owner of a Miami based catering company called "Salt & SugArt" that specializes in baked goods, cake designs, and hors d'oeuvres for parties, company events and others.
- Michelle Richter-Dudash ( Scottsdale, Ariz.) - Registered Dietician, Cordon Bleu-certified chef and best-selling author Michelle Dudash creates mouthwatering recipes for busy moms struggling to feed their families nourishing meals while the clock is ticking. She is the author of the cookbook Clean Eating for Busy Families. It's Michelle's goal to make clean, fresh and fast a part of your everyday food choices.
Weight Watchers And ABC's "The Chew" Reveal Contestants For Culinary Competition: "The Chew Search For The Weight Watchers Chef"
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.