Following Arrow Electronics Inc.’s (NYSE: ARW) selection as one of the four IBM Global Training providers for IBM’s Software Group and Systems and Technology Group, the company today launched the “Arrow Global Training Alliance.” Fast Lane, a leading provider of advanced IT Training courses, is the first to join this worldwide cooperation program to further enhance Arrow’s existing enterprise computing solutions education coverage and infrastructure with select partners. Effective immediately, Fast Lane will offer authorized IBM Training through its global learning network to complement Arrow’s capabilities and offerings.
With this launch, Arrow is establishing a unique global learning ecosystem that will make IBM Training available around the world, delivered in a consistent manner, and based on local requirements. Effective today, Arrow and members of the Arrow Global Training Alliance provide IBM Training in 60 countries and are on track to cover 130 countries in the next six months.
The scope of available training includes:
- IBM Systems training (i.e., IBM Power Systems, IBM PureSystems, IBM System Storage and Storage Networking);
- IBM System x and BladeCenter;
- IBM System z;
- Cloud Computing; and
- IBM Software Trainings (i.e., Business Analytics, Information Management, Collaboration, Product Lifecycle Management, Rational, Tivoli and WebSphere).
“Education is a key element of our value-added services, enabling the market and the channel to support technology suppliers with product and solution readiness,” said Laurent Sadoun, president of the Europe, Middle East and Africa region and global services for Arrow’s enterprise computing solutions segment. “We look forward to our strategic cooperation across North America and Europe with Fast Lane, a well-established training provider serving ideal conditions to rollout our IBM Global Training program. Arrow will soon complement the portfolio with a solution approach addressing critical business areas such as Big Data, mobility, security and cloud computing leveraging its IBM strategic relationship in product businesses, combined with Arrow’s unique network of complementary vendors in security, virtualization and mobility.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV