The Tile Shop (NASDAQ:TTS), a specialty retailer of high quality, premium manufactured and natural stone tiles, has launched its first retail store in Oklahoma City.
The new 19,100 square foot Oklahoma City location is The Tile Shop’s second store in Oklahoma. The company recently opened a new store in Tulsa. The new store offers the most comprehensive selection of 4,500 beautiful and natural stone and tile products in the Oklahoma City market.
The Tile Shop’s new store in Oklahoma City is located at 2844 N.W. 63 rd Street in the French Market Shopping Center. The new store is located on the north side of the city, near the affluent Nichols Hills and Village neighborhoods, just off the Lake Hefner Parkway and near the busy six-lane Northwest Expressway. The new location is situated in a high traffic retail location near other in-demand retailers including Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Costco, Petsmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Michael’s.
When Oklahoma City homeowners enter their new Tile Shop retail location, they will receive the Beautiful Made Easy™ experience. This shopping experience helps homeowners find the most beautiful tile and stone in the world, and makes it as easy as possible for homeowners to purchase exactly what they need to transform their homes.The Tile Shop in Oklahoma City will feature fully decorated, room-size displays -- kitchens, baths, and other spaces within a home – completed with actual appliances as well as lighting and plumbing fixtures, that allow a homeowner to envision what their Tile Shop tile and stone will look like, installed, in their home. The Tile Shop’s incredible offering of tile and stone is complemented with friendly and knowledgeable sales associates who are specially trained to help Oklahoma City homeowners realize their home decorating dreams. Jeremy Hellings, who joined The Tile Shop in 2010, will manage The Tile Shop’s new Oklahoma City location.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV