Groupon Getaways, Groupon’s collection of travel offerings, has curated a series of unforgettable vacation experiences at an unparalleled value. The flash sale deals feature a variety of destinations, both domestic and international, that break the mold of a traditional trip without breaking the bank. The entire collection can be found at http://www.groupon.com/getaways.
“We’re constantly seeking ways to surprise and delight shoppers, and this series of travel experiences is meant to inspire extraordinary, memorable yet affordable vacations,” said Simon Goodall, VP and GM of Groupon Getaways. “The beginning of a new year is a popular time to start planning travel and we’re excited to offer some alternative destination ideas.”
A few of the unique travel destinations include:
- Bishop's Lodge in Santa Fe, N.M. from $89/night ($217/night value) - 450-acre eco-friendly resort offering free mountain-bike rentals, pool, great views of the natural landscape; guests can also opt in for guided horseback tours, skeet-shooting or drum-circle lessons
- Yok Ha Resort in Belize from $985 ($1,740 value) - Boasts exclusive access to some of the best snorkeling, fishing and scuba diving in the world; Dangriga, the cultural capital of Belize, is a short boat ride away
- 4-day Iceland Trip with Airfare from Iceland Travel from $999 ($1,750 value) - Trip includes escorted tours of the city of Reykjavík and Thingvellir National Park with optional Northern Lights tour
- Hotel Lavas del Arenal in Costa Rica from $215 ($480 value) - Hotel is tucked away in the jungles of Costa Rica, just a few miles from Arenal Volcano National Park; guests can stick around the hotel to explore the reserve, or book a canoeing, hiking or whitewater-rafting trip
- The Mountain Top Inn & Resort in Chittenden, Vt. from $85/night ($220/night value) - Rustic lodge in a refurbished barn in Vermont, a cozy winter getaway with an ice-skating rink on-site; snowshoes, ice skates and cross-country skis available to rent
- Sol Pacifico Cerritos in Los Cabos, Mexico from $599 ($1,200 value) - Located on one of the more secluded beaches, the resort is perfect for all levels of surfers and also features one of the region’s largest solar-heated infinity pool
- Luxury Suites International at the Signature in Las Vegas, Nev. from $72/night ($145/night value) - Unlike the standard Las Vegas experience, the trip features a high-end condo-style property, overlooking the strip and mountains, that is smoke-free and non-gaming
- Elk Spring Resort in Gatlinburg, Tenn. from $299 ($572 value) - Luxury cabins located in the Great Smoky Mountains; cabins have private hot tubs and porches, and are a short drive to Gatlinburg
About Groupon:Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader of local commerce and the place you start when you want to buy just about anything, anytime, anywhere. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers a vast marketplace of unbeatable deals all over the world. Shoppers discover the best a city has to offer on the web or on mobile with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts