Baidu (BIDU) fell 3% and Brown said he still likes the Chinese Internet stocks. He called the selloff a possible buying opportunity.
Micron (MU) fell 2%. Grasso said there's nothing wrong with taking profits after a big move higher, but the stock seemed likely to trade up to $30.
Brown agreed with Morgan Stanley's downgrade of Yum! Brands (YUM) to hold from buy. He added that the improvements in China were fully priced in and he suggested taking profits.
Kelly -- who admitted he's been wrong so far about his bullish crude oil call -- said declining drilling rates increases the likelihood that oil will go higher.Adami suggested prospective buyers of Starbucks (SBUX) wait until the company reports earnings. If the stock sells off below $75, he considered it a buyer opportunity. Brown suggested investors do not try and play Facebook (FB) or Twitter (TWTR) into earnings. Grasso agreed. Kelly is a seller of Lumber Liquidators (LL), which seems likely to head lower. Grasso said Southwest Airlines (LUV) is a good stock to own for the red-hot airline sector. He also likes JetBlue Airways (JBLU). For their final trades, Brown is a buyer of the iShares MSCI Europe Financial Sector Index ETF (EUFN) and Adami is buying Hexcel (HXL). Grasso said to buy Cree (CREE) and Kelly is selling the iShares MSCI South Korea Capped ETF (EWY). -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.
Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV