Brown completely disagreed. He's a buyer of Europe via the Vanguard FTSE Europe ETF (VGK). He added that valuations are low and the European stock market has a lot of ground to make up in the global recovery rally.
Brown said SolarCity (SCTY) was the new "king" of the residential solar market now that it is leasing its units to customers. He admitted the stock is expensive but said it could stay that way for a long time. He is long First Solar (FSLR).
Grasso is a buyer of Ford
(F) after it announced a 25% increase to its dividend. He said the balance sheet is strong and the company offers solid products.
Guest Michael Burns, vice Chairman of Lions Gate Entertainment (LGF), said content has become an impulse buy for consumers since they can purchase it so easily and at the price point they want. He added that international box office sales are growing. The demand for content remains strong, he concluded. Digital revenue at LGF were up 47% in 2013.
Kelly disagreed, and said that over the short term the financials seemed likely to pull back based on the flattening out of the yield curve.
Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) was the first company on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Kelly was not a buyer of the stock. McKesson (MCK) jumped 3% and Adami said there is further room to the upside.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV