Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus". (Updates from 10:52 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Thursday.
Jefferies upgraded Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) to buy from hold and increased its price target to $108. Cramer said the company, a holding in his charitable portfolio, Action Alerts PLUS, has a "great pipeline" of products and CEO Alex Gorsky is fabulous. JNJ rose 1% to $94.73.
Canaccord says Deckers Outdoor (DECK) is going higher and Cramer agreed with the call. He said there seems to be a line at every store, suggesting demand has remained high. DECK rose 2.6% to $88.11.Bernstein likes Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and Cramer does, too, saying it's a good breakup story. The stock "goes much higher," he concluded. RBS rose 1.4% to $11.96. Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) is "another one of those growth stocks" that just keeps going higher, Cramer said. TMO fell 4 cents to $114. Baird upgraded Valspar (VAL) to buy from hold and increased its price target to $80. Cramer said it's a "housing play" with some industrial exposure. VAL ended the day up 1.4% to $72.28. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV