PICKERINGTON, Ohio, Jan. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- RG Barry Brands (NASDAQ: DFZ) has named Jeff Cosgrove to head its Foot Petals Business Unit, effective immediately.
Mr. Cosgrove has most recently served as the Company's Vice President, Sales & Merchandising and Off-Price Channel Sales.
"Jeff has filled several critical sales and merchandising roles with us since joining our team in November 2008, and we believe he is the right leader to drive continued growth in our comfort insert business while aligning that business with the vast changes currently taking place in the retail marketplace," said Greg Tunney, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Foot Petals founder Tina Aldatz added, "Having worked with Jeff, I am excited about his balanced background with both large footwear brands and as an entrepreneur. His unique skill set and leadership experience will allow our team to grow the business while maintaining the original designer vision of providing comfort solutions that allow women to wear the shoes they love."Cosgrove brings extensive senior level management experience to his new role including stints as Executive Vice President of Easy Spirit brand Sales and Operations at US Shoe and Executive Vice President Marketing and Sales while at Rockport. He also held sales positions with Wolverine Worldwide and Brown Shoe. Cosgrove is a graduate of Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, PA, and will continue to be based at RG Barry's suburban Columbus headquarters. About RG BarryRG Barry creates and markets accessories brands and fashionable, solution-oriented products for a great life. In addition to Foot Petals, our primary brands include Dearfoams slippers dearfoams.com; and baggallini handbags, totes and travel accessories baggallini.com. To learn more, visit us at rgbarry.com. SOURCE RG Barry Brands
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV