4. As of noon trading, Masco Corporation ( MAS) is up $0.38 (1.7%) to $23.16 on light volume. Thus far, 1.3 million shares of Masco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $22.55-$23.18 after having opened the day at $22.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.78. Masco Corporation engages in the manufacture, distribution, and installation of home improvement and building products primarily in North America and Europe. Masco Corporation has a market cap of $8.2 billion and is part of the materials & construction industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 55.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Masco Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Masco Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Masco Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts