2. As of noon trading, TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation ( AMTD) is up $0.25 (0.8%) to $30.88 on light volume. Thus far, 407,733 shares of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $30.54-$31.02 after having opened the day at $30.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.63. TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation provides securities brokerage services and technology-based financial services to retail investors, traders, and independent registered investment advisors (RIAs) in the United States. TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation has a market cap of $16.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts