3. As of noon trading, NASDAQ OMX Group ( NDAQ) is up $0.30 (0.8%) to $40.37 on average volume. Thus far, 458,930 shares of NASDAQ OMX Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.26-$40.74 after having opened the day at $40.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.07. The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. delivers trading, clearing, exchange technology, regulatory, securities listing, and public company services worldwide. NASDAQ OMX Group has a market cap of $6.7 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate NASDAQ OMX Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates NASDAQ OMX Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full NASDAQ OMX Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts