4. As of noon trading, Apollo Global Management ( APO) is up $0.39 (1.1%) to $34.35 on average volume. Thus far, 683,025 shares of Apollo Global Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 997,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $33.96-$34.69 after having opened the day at $33.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.96. Apollo Global Management, LLC is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm primarily provides its services to pension and endowment funds, institutional investors, individual investors, pooled investment vehicles, and corporations. Apollo Global Management has a market cap of $4.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 7.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Apollo Global Management a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Apollo Global Management as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been weak operating cash flow. Get the full Apollo Global Management Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts