4 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: PFL, NCZ, PHK, RPM
RPM International (NYSE: RPM) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 24 cents per share. At a price of $42.10 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.3%. The average volume for RPM International has been 565,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. RPM International has a market cap of $5.5 billion and is part of the chemicals industry. Shares are down 0.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. RPM International Inc. manufactures, markets, and sells specialty chemical products for industrial and consumer markets in the United States and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Industrial and Consumer. The company has a P/E ratio of 33.08. TheStreet Ratings rates RPM International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, increase in net income, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full RPM International Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV