4 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: PFL, NCZ, PHK, RPM
PIMCO High Income Fund (NYSE: PHK) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $12.00 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 12.2%. The average volume for PIMCO High Income Fund has been 488,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. PIMCO High Income Fund has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 3.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.21.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV