Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) has been named as a Top 25 ''Dividend Giant'' by ETF Channel, with a stunning $5.41B worth of stock held by ETFs, and above-average ''DividendRank'' statistics including a strong 3.05% yield, according to the most recent Dividend Channel ''DividendRank'' report. The report noted a strong quarterly dividend history at Cisco Systems, Inc., and favorable long-term multi-year growth rates in key fundamental data points.
The annualized dividend paid by Cisco Systems, Inc. is $0.68/share, currently paid in quarterly installments, and its most recent dividend ex-date was on 01/02/2014. Below is a long-term dividend history chart for CSCO, which the report stressed as being of key importance. Indeed, studying a company's past dividend history can be of good help in judging whether the most recent dividend is likely to continue.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV