NORWOOD, Mass., Jan. 8, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LTX-Credence Corporation (Nasdaq:LTXC), today announced that it will present at the 16 th Annual Needham Growth Conference on Thursday, January 16, 2014 at 9:20 a.m. EST. This event will be available over the Internet via live webcast. The webcast may be accessed via LTX-Credence's Investor Relations home page at http://investor.ltxc.com/events.cfm. A replay of the webcast will be available for 30 days following the conference.
About LTX-Credence Corporation
LTX-Credence, and the recently acquired atg-Luther & Maelzer, Everett Charles Technologies and Multitest businesses, are global providers of capital equipment, interface products, and services to the semiconductor, industrial, and electronics manufacturing industries. The Company addresses the broad, divergent requirements of the mobility, industrial, automotive and consumer end markets, offering a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and technologies, and a global network of strategically deployed applications and support resources. Additional information can be found at www.atg-lm.com , www.ectinfo.com , www.ltxc.com and www.multitest.com .LTX-Credence is a trademark of LTX-Credence Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Richard Yerganian, LTX-Credence Corporation Tel. 781.467.5063 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV