VANCOUVER, Wash., Jan. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Nautilus Inc. (NYSE: NLS), a leader in innovative home fitness equipment, today announced the availability of the new Bowflex MAX Trainer™. Designed to take the popular elliptical experience to a new level, the MAX Trainer combines the movement of a traditional elliptical with a stair stepper to create a one-of-a-kind cardio workout.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/64969-nautilus-inc-new-high-performance-cardio-machine-bowflex-max-trainer
"Our research shows that lack of time is one of the top reasons people put off exercising. There was a need to develop a disruptive home fitness machine that could deliver a more efficient cardio experience in less time," said Bruce Cazenave, CEO of Nautilus Inc. "The Bowflex MAX Trainer is an exciting new addition to our Bowflex brand that is known for innovations that maximize fitness benefits within the comfort and convenience of home."
The Bowflex MAX Trainer™ was designed to burn up to two-and-a-half times the calories of other exercise equipment including treadmills, steppers and ellipticals. The secret behind this new cardio machine lies in its industrial design, enabling full body movement and engaging the upper body 80 percent more than a traditional elliptical, while remaining easier on the joints than running on treadmill. It features a 14-minute interval workout that maximizes the benefits of afterburn and can increase metabolism up to 48 hours after a workout is completed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV