Chase and United Airlines today announced a Chase United VIP Lounge in New York City’s Times Square to celebrate ‘Big Game Week,’ where Chase United MileagePlus ® Cardmembers can enjoy complementary amenities and exclusive events with celebrity chefs and football legends. From January 29 to February 2, Chase United MileagePlus Cardmembers are welcome–along with up to four guests–to visit the VIP Lounge at Restaurateur Guy Fieri’s Guy’s American Kitchen and Bar in Times Square.
“A United MileagePlus Card from Chase is your ticket to an exclusive weeklong celebration of football’s biggest day –featuring celebrity chefs and football legends,” said David Gold, general manager, Chase. “We are building on the success of VIP Lounges we’ve hosted in key locations such as London and San Francisco. Cardmembers can come in to relax, talk to the chefs and sample their signature dishes, or discuss football and have a photo taken with some of the biggest names in sports. This experience is a truly unique way to celebrate the big game and a great addition to the many benefits our cards offer to make traveling more enjoyable.”
The ‘Big Game Week’ VIP Lounge includes the following amenities and exclusive reserved events:
- January 29 – February 1 – Complimentary beverages and snacks in the main lounge
- January 29 – February 1 – “Touchdown Dinners” each night with a celebrity chef, including Mario Batali, Guy Fieri, Dino Gatto of RAO’s and Emeril Lagasse (reservations required; tickets available through InsideAccess.com).
- January 30 – February 1 – Exclusive “In The Huddle” events each night featuring a football legend, including Dan Marino, Phil Simms and Boomer Esiason (reservations required; tickets available through InsideAccess.com).
- February 2 – Tailgate and Big Game Parties (reservations required; tickets available through InsideAccess.com).
"It's great that we can host the VIP Lounge for United MileagePlus Cardmembers at Guy's American in Times Square," said Guy Fieri. “It will be a week of exclusive events, great food, and football talk with sports legends. It's going to be a great time."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts