Baker Hughes (BHI) was downgraded at RBC Capital to sector perform from outperform. Twelve-month price target is $60. Margin growth is likely to be slower than expected, RBC Capital said.
Burger King (BKW) was initiated at UBS with a buy rating. Refinancing of expensive notes and conversion to a high- free cash, high-yielding stock is underappreciated, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $26.
Buffalo Wild Wings
(BWLD) was initiated at UBS with a buy rating. Momentum in core brand sales and AUVs, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $165.
Citigroup (C) was initiated at Jefferies with a hold rating. Revenue diversification and accelerated capital creation through DTA recapture, Jefferies said. But consensus EPS forecasts look high, Jefferies also said. Twelve-month price target is $60.
Crown Holdings (CCK) was upgraded at J.P. Morgan to overweight. Twelve-month price target is $52. Expect the Mivisa deal to be approved, with minimal earnings impact, J.P. Morgan said. Clorox (CLX) was downgraded at J.P. Morgan to underweight from neutral. Valuation call, as the stock is trading with a forward price-to-earnings multiple of 20.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV