FIS ™ (NYSE:FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, will announce fourth quarter and full year 2013 financial results on Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2014, prior to market open.
The company will sponsor a live webcast of its earnings conference call with the investment community beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET the same day. To access the webcast, go to the Investor Relations section of FIS’ homepage, www.fisglobal.com. A replay will be available after the conclusion of the live webcast.
FIS (NYSE:FIS) is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to
banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in
the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions
in over 100 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs
more than 37,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in
payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services
and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
First in financial technology, FIS tops the annual FinTech 100 list, is
434 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
For more information about FIS, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV