- Lazus will use Alcatel-Lucent's converged IP/MPLS (Internet Protocol/Multi Protocol Label Switching) technology to provide continuous nationwide 2G, 3G and 4G-enabled services for subscribers of their service provider customers in the Colombian cities of Bogota, Barranquilla, Cartagena, Santa Marta, Sincelejo, Monteria, Bucaramanga, Cali and Popayan.
- Alcatel-Lucent is providing Lazus with a leading edge IP/MPLS solution including the 7450 Ethernet Service Switch (ESS), 7705 Service Aware Router (SAR) and 7210 Service Access Switch (SAS) as well as advanced network management and network planning tools, and professional services
- As Alcatel-Lucent repositions itself as a specialist in IP Networking and Ultra-Broadband Access, the Lazus 4G LTE deployments underscore the company's capabilities in advanced networking and access technologies.
Alcatel-Lucent And Lazus Bring 4G LTE Ultra-broadband Access To Nine Cities In Colombia
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.