Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), a global technology distributor, announced today that its second quarter fiscal year 2014 earnings announcement is scheduled to be webcast live via the Internet at www.ir.avnet.com on Thursday, January 23, 2014. Avnet will issue a press release outlining its financial results at approximately 8:00 a.m. Eastern, followed by an interactive webcast at 2:00 p.m. Eastern, 1:00 p.m. Central, 12:00 p.m. Mountain (Arizona time) and 11:00 a.m. Pacific time.
Rick Hamada, Avnet's chief executive officer, and Kevin Moriarty, Avnet's chief financial officer, along with other members of Avnet's senior management team, will comment on the company's results and respond to participants' questions.
Please log on to the webcast at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the event to register and download any necessary software (RealPlayer or Windows Media Player). Additional financial information accompanying the webcast will also be available at www.ir.avnet.com.
About AvnetAvnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded technology serving customers globally. Avnet accelerates its partners' success by connecting the world's leading technology suppliers with a broad base of customers by providing cost-effective, value-added services and solutions. For the fiscal year ended June 29, 2013, Avnet generated revenue of $25.5 billion. For more information, visit www.avnet.com. (AVT_IR) Visit Avnet's Investor Relations Website at www.ir.avnet.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV