SYDNEY, Jan. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Novogen Limited (ASX:NRT; NASDAQ:NVGN), an oncology drug development company, today announced that Graham Kelly, Ph.D., its Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present a company overview to investors, pharmaceutical and healthcare executives attending the Biotech Showcase™ 2014, taking place January 13-15, 2014 in San Francisco, Calif.
Slides to accompany the presentation will be available for download on Monday, January 13 on the Novogen website.
Details of the presentation are as follows:Date: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 Time: 2:00 p.m. PST Place: Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco, Union SquareTrack: C - Room Mission II About Novogen Limited Novogen is a public, Australian biotechnology company whose shares trade on both the Australian Securities Exchange ('NRT') and NASDAQ ('NVGN'). The Company is based in Sydney, Australia, and with a U.S. office in New Haven, Connecticut. The Company has two main drug technology platforms known as super-benzopyrans (SBP) and anti-tropomyosins (ATM). SBP drugs target cancer stem cells and are being developed for the treatment of ovarian cancer and glioblastoma. ATM drugs target the cancer cell cytoskeleton and are being developed for the treatment of melanoma, prostate cancer and neuroblastoma. Novogen has entered into a joint venture with Yale University known as CanTx Inc. with the aim of developing personalized chemotherapy for patients with ovarian cancer. Further information is available on the Company's website, www.novogen.com. SOURCE Novogen Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV