- US$2.0 million for cost recovery will be placed in trust immediately upon signing of the definitive agreement. These funds will be released to Simba once the farmout agreement is approved by the Kenya Government. This payment for cost recovery will entitle the Group to a 10% interest in the PSC.
- Simba will be carried through the funding and completion of US$6.6 million in exploration work to include a minimum of 421 line kilometers of 2D seismic that is to be carried out in 2014.
- In total, the Group will earn a 40% interest in Simba’s Kenya PSC upon payment of the US$2.0 million and completion of the US$6.6 million work program.
- Upon completion and interpretation of seismic results both parties mutually agree to either drill a first exploration well with each party responsible for its own share of costs, or; to farm out to other third parties on mutually acceptable terms.
Simba Energy Signs Exclusive Letter Of Intent For Farmout Of Block 2A In Kenya
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.