ST. LOUIS, Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Bunge North America, the North American operating arm of Bunge Limited (NYSE: BG), announced that it has promoted George Allard to vice president and chief financial officer. Allard replaces Todd Bastean who was promoted to chief executive officer for Bunge North America effective June 1, 2013. In addition, Matt Gibson joined Bunge North America as vice president and general manager of its grain operations.
Allard joined Bunge in 2004 as treasurer of Bunge North America. He then served as chief financial officer for the company's Canadian operations and for Bunge Latin America before returning to Bunge North America where he served as head of North America's milling operations before moving to his most recent role as vice president and general manager of North America's oils business.
"George's experience leading key business units along with his financial background provide the right skills for this position and we look forward to his continued leadership," said Todd Bastean, president and CEO, Bunge North America. "We are also pleased to have Matt join our team. He is a well-respected leader in the industry who brings to Bunge a successful track record in facility and trading management."
Gibson joined Bunge from Gavilon where he most recently served as regional vice president of its northern grain group. He has more than 18 years of experience in the industry having been responsible for trading and operational management. Gibson began his career as a merchandiser trainee for Continental Grain in 1995 and also worked for the ConAgra Trade Group which became a part of Gavilon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV