B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE:BGS) announced today that the Company will be presenting at the following investor conferences in January:
- On Tuesday, January 14, 2014, the Company will present at the 16 th Annual ICR XChange Investor Conference at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida. The presentation will begin at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
- On Wednesday, January 22, 2014, the Company will present at the Wells Fargo Securities Denver Food Symposium at The Brown Palace in Denver, Colorado. The presentation will begin at 1:20 p.m. Eastern Time.
Investors and interested parties may listen to the live webcasts of the presentations by visiting the investor relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.bgfoods.com at the appropriate times. Replays of the webcasts will be available following the conclusion of the presentations.
About B&G Foods, Inc.
B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute a diversified portfolio of high-quality, branded shelf-stable foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods’ products are marketed under many recognized brands, including
Cream of Rice,
Cream of Wheat,
Joan of Arc,
Maple Grove Farms,
New York Style,
Rickland Orchards, Sa-són,
Vermont Maid and
Wright’s. B&G Foods also sells and distributes two branded household products,
Static Guard and
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV