QAD Inc. (NASDAQ: QADA) (NASDAQ: QADB), a leading provider of enterprise business software and services for global manufacturers, today announced that the company will participate in the Sidoti Semi-Annual Microcap Conference on Monday, January 13, 2014.
Daniel Lender, Chief Financial Officer, will present an overview of QAD at 11:20 a.m. ET (8:20 a.m. PT) at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City and will conduct one-on-one meetings with investors throughout the day. A copy of QAD’s presentation will be posted to the company’s investor relations website at www.qad.com at the start of the conference.
QAD Inc. (Nasdaq: QADA) (Nasdaq: QADB), is a leading provider of enterprise software and services designed for global manufacturing companies. For more than 30 years, QAD has provided global manufacturing companies with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system that supports operational requirements; including financials, manufacturing, demand and supply chain planning, customer management, business intelligence and business process management. QAD offers flexible deployment options like QAD On Premise software and QAD On Demand software-as-a-service. Customers can operate in a blended environment where some users can be deployed On Premise and some users deployed via On Demand while offering the same end-user experience. With QAD, customers and partners in the automotive, consumer products, food and beverage, high technology, industrial products and life sciences industries can better align daily operations with their strategic goals to meet their vision of becoming more Effective Enterprises.For more information about QAD, telephone +1 805-566-6000 or visit www.qad.com. "QAD" is a registered trademark of QAD Inc. All other products or company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV