Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) is pleased to announce the appointment of Prady Iyyanki to the position of Chief Operating Officer. In this newly created role, he will be responsible for leading Forum’s global operations and driving growth and operational excellence across the organization. Prady will be based in Houston, Texas.
Cris Gaut, Forum’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “Prady brings years of international business, process improvement and manufacturing industry experience to Forum. His leadership and depth of experience will be of great value to Forum as we continue to enhance our manufacturing excellence, supply chain efficiency, product quality, and innovation management processes.”
Prior to joining Forum, Prady spent over sixteen years with General Electric (GE) in various senior management roles. Most recently Prady was President and CEO of the GE Oil and Gas Turbomachinery Equipment business segment, headquartered in Italy. He has a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, India and a Master of Science in Engineering from South Dakota State University.
Forum Energy Technologies is a global oilfield products company,
serving the subsea, drilling, completion, production and infrastructure
sectors of the oil and natural gas industry.
products include highly engineered capital equipment as well as products
that are consumed in the drilling, well construction, production and
transportation of oil and natural gas. With over 3,500 employees, Forum
is headquartered in Houston, TX with manufacturing and distribution
facilities strategically located around the globe.
information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV