NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- If you learn anything in this business of the stock market and the broad tech space, you know to read the words the great ones write.
I know Cramer loves Starbucks (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz. I also know he absolutely is one of the greats so I figured I would pass on a memo I received just now that Schultz sent to Starbucks' store managers Monday night.
It's especially relevant during a time when SBUX appears to be becoming somewhat of a battleground stock. As it struggles to reclaim $80, I'm bullish, but others, such as TheStreet's Doug Kass are not.In any event, see the Schultz memo on Page Two with what I consider the most important parts highlighted in bold, but, really, you ought to read the entire thing. It'll tip you off to some crucial points and trends regarding Starbucks' business, but also retail, tech and data in general.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV