SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fairchild Semiconductor (Nasdaq:FCS), a leading global supplier of power semiconductors, will hold its fourth quarter and full year 2013 financial results conference call on Thursday, January 23rd at 9:00am ET. The company will release its fourth quarter 2013 results that day before the market opens.
Listeners can access the conference call by dialing 877-879-6217 (domestic), or 913-312-0953 (international). The conference ID is 1871636. The call is expected to last approximately one hour. A web replay will be available from noon ET, January 24, until midnight ET, February 21. The web replay is available on Fairchild's investor relations website at: http://investor.fairchildsemi.com
Non-GAAP financial measures may be presented during the conference call. Reconciliations of those non-GAAP measures to comparable GAAP measures will be available at the time of the call at the investor relations section of Fairchild Semiconductor's web site.About Fairchild Semiconductor: Fairchild Semiconductor (Nasdaq:FCS) – global presence, local support, smart ideas. Fairchild delivers energy-efficient, easy-to-use and value-added semiconductor solutions for power and mobile designs. We help our customers differentiate their products and solve difficult technical challenges with our expertise in power and signal path products. Please contact us on the web at www.fairchildsemi.com .
CONTACT: Editorial Contacts: Dianna Fletcher Corporate Communications (207) 775-8728 firstname.lastname@example.org Dan Janson Investor Relations (207) 775-8660 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV