BROOMFIELD, Colo., Jan. 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Noodles & Company (Nasdaq:NDLS) today announced that it will participate at two investor conferences during January.
On January 14, 2014, the Company will present at the 16 th Annual ICR XChange Investor Conference at the Grande Lakes Orlando Resort in Florida. Noodles' presentation will begin at 12:30 PM ET. Investors and interested parties may listen to a webcast of this presentation by visiting www.noodles.com under the tab "Investor Relations" or directly through ICR XChange website at www.icrxchange.com .
On January 21, 2014, the Company will participate at Jefferies 3 rd Annual Winter Consumer Summit at the Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch in Avon, Colorado.About Noodles & Company Founded in 1995, Noodles & Company is a fast-casual restaurant chain that serves classic noodle and pasta dishes from around the world with 372 locations system-wide in 29 states and the District of Columbia as of November 15, 2013. Known as Your World Kitchen, Noodles & Company's globally inspired menu consists of more than 25 fresh, customizable noodle bowls, salads, soups and sandwiches that are prepared quickly using quality ingredients. From healthy to indulgent, spicy to comforting, the menu provides favorites for everyone from kids to adults. Popular dishes include the spicy Indonesian Peanut Saute, Med Salad with naturally raised pork and creamy Wisconsin Mac & Cheese.
CONTACT: Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Media Kristina Jorge (646) 277-1234 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV