QUARTERLY CONFERENCE CALLS
AptarGroup (NYSE: ATR) announced the dates and times of quarterly conference calls for the year. Any updates to these dates or times will be communicated in subsequent press releases.
Press Release (1)
Conference Call (2)
|4 th Quarter and Annual 2013 Results||February 6, 2014||
February 7, 2014 at8:00am CT
|1 st Quarter 2014 Results||April 24, 2014||
April 25, 2014 at8:00am CT
|2 nd Quarter 2014 Results||July 21, 2014||
July 22, 2014 at8:00am CT
|3 rd Quarter 2014 Results||October 30, 2014||
October 31, 2014 at8:00am CT
Press releases will be issued on the dates noted after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
Times shown are in the Central U.S. time zone. Conference calls will last approximately one hour and interested parties are invited to listen to a live webcast by visiting the Investor Relations page of the AptarGroup website at www.aptar.com. Replay of the conference call can also be accessed on the Investor Relations page of the website.
The Board also announced that the 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held at the offices of Sidley Austin LLP, One South Dearborn Street, Chicago, Illinois, on May 7, 2014, at 9:00 a.m. CT. The record date for stockholders entitled to vote at the meeting is March 13, 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV