Here's What Your Next TV Will Look Like
New York (TheStreet) -- The Consumer Electronics Show is always a chance for major electronic companies to show off what they think is the next big thing in TVs, and this year that trend is undoubtedly the rise of 4K or Ultra HD TVs.
4K is the next step up from 1080p, with 4K TVs holding more pixels than current 1080p HD displays. More pixels typically result in better, sharper images. Unfortunately, it also means higher prices for TVs. But with 4K content coming from the likes of Netflix (NFLX), Amazon (AMZN), and even Comcast (CMCSA) this year, this collection of 4K TVs might be enticing enough for those with deep enough pockets.
For everyone else, this list of TVs can help show you what your next TV will look like when prices start to come down in a year or two.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV