Headline of release should read: Popular, Inc. to Report Fourth-Quarter Results and Hold Conference Call on January 23 (sted Popular, Inc. to Report Second-Quarter Results and Hold Conference Call on January 23).
The corrected release reads:
POPULAR, INC. TO REPORT FOURTH-QUARTER RESULTS AND HOLD CONFERENCE CALL ON JANUARY 23
Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ:BPOP) announced today that it expects to report its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2013, before the market opens on Thursday, January 23, 2014.Popular will hold a conference call to discuss the financial results the same day at 10 a.m. Eastern time. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed through the investor relations section of the Corporation’s website: www.popular.com. Listeners are recommended to go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to download and install any necessary audio software. The call may also be accessed through a dial-in telephone number 866-202-3048 or 617-213-8843. The conference code is 59936852. A replay of the webcast will be archived on Popular’s website. A telephone replay will be available from 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 23, 2014 to 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, January 30, 2014, at 888-286-8010 or 617-801-6888. The replay passcode is 48357719. Founded in 1893, Popular, Inc. is the leading banking institution by both assets and deposits in Puerto Rico and ranks among the 40 largest U.S. banks by assets. In the United States, Popular has established a community-banking franchise, doing business as Popular Community Bank, providing a broad range of financial services and products with branches in New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Florida and California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV