GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNMK), a leading provider of automated, multiplex molecular diagnostic testing systems, will present at the 32nd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to be held at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco, CA on Wednesday, January 15, 2014. The presentation will be delivered by Hany Massarany, President and Chief Executive Officer, and is scheduled to begin at 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time (12:30 p.m. Eastern Time). The live webcast and audio archive of the presentation will be available at http://ir.genmarkdx.com/events.cfm. A replay of the webcast will be available on the company’s website for approximately 90 days.
GenMark Diagnostics is a leading provider of automated, multiplex molecular diagnostic testing systems that detect and measure DNA and RNA targets to diagnose disease and optimize patient treatment. Utilizing GenMark's proprietary eSensor® detection technology, GenMark's eSensor® XT-8 system is designed to support a broad range of molecular diagnostic tests with a compact, easy-to-use workstation and self-contained, disposable test cartridges. GenMark currently markets four tests that are FDA cleared for IVD use: Cystic Fibrosis Genotyping Test, Respiratory Virus Panel, Thrombophilia Risk Test, and Warfarin Sensitivity Test. A number of other tests, including HCV Genotyping, 2C19 Genotyping, and 3A4/3A5 Genotyping are available for research use only. For more information, visit www.genmarkdx.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV