DENVER, Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. will host The Oil & Services Conference™ 12 (TOSC 12) from February 18-19, 2014, at the Omni San Francisco Hotel. Institutional investors, energy research analysts, and oil and gas investors can register to attend, and find the work-in-progress presenter schedule at The Oil & Services Conference™ website.
EnerCom's The Oil & Services Conference™ 12 is a well-attended major investment forum featuring presentations from E&P and OilService companies, energy research analysts, and industry thought-leaders. Founded in 2003 by EnerCom, The Oil & Services Conference™ annually brings together executives and investment professionals focused on the global oil and gas industry. Global conference sponsors of TOSC 12 are Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Preng & Associates, Hein & Associates, and Wunderlich Securities.
EnerCom's TOSC 12 Investment Conference Forum:
- Each presenter will deliver a 25-minute presentation to a live and global investment audience.
- Breakout sessions for Q&A will immediately follow each presentation.
- Institutional investors and research analysts can schedule one-on-one meetings with presenting companies by contacting EnerCom prior to TOSC 12.
- EnerCom will report company highlights and new developments in real-time using the Twitter hash-tag #TOSC12.
Presenting Company PerformanceInvestors attending TOSC have benefited from their participation. Since the Conference's founding in 2003, the collected group of presenting companies have generated a return of more than 290%, which compares favorably to the OSX Index and associated commodity prices. It's the people that are drilling and producing the oil and gas assets from which investors benefit. A TOSC Index performance chart can be found here. Discussion Themes for TOSC 12 Industry analysts believe 2014 capital spending budgets will hit new record levels as exploration and production companies pour billions of drilling and completion dollars into oil and natural gas regions such as the Marcellus, Utica, Eagle Ford, Bakken/Three Forks, Permian, Niobrara, and Gulf of Mexico. Consequently, more spending will place even greater pressure on Washington to revisit our nation's export guidelines as crude and natural gas stockpiles continue to grow at a rapid pace. About EnerCom, Inc. Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized investor communications consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 150 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. Headquartered in Denver, EnerCom uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries. The Company annually hosts three oil and gas investment conferences:
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 12 – San Francisco, California – February 18-19, 2014
- EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 6 – London, England – June 2014
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 19 – Denver, Colorado – August 17-21, 2014
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV