1. As of noon trading, Netflix ( NFLX) is down $15.28 (-4.2%) to $344.29 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.6 million shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $340.83-$347.89 after having opened the day at $347.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $359.57. Netflix, Inc. provides Internet television network service that enables subscribers to stream TV shows and movies directly on TVs, computers, and mobile devices in the United States and internationally. Netflix has a market cap of $21.5 billion and is part of the specialty retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 305.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 2.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Netflix a buy, 4 analysts rate it a sell, and 16 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Netflix as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full Netflix Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the services sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the services sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts