4. As of noon trading, Hertz Global Holdings ( HTZ) is down $0.35 (-1.2%) to $27.84 on average volume. Thus far, 6.6 million shares of Hertz Global Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $27.70-$28.34 after having opened the day at $28.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.19. Hertz Global Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, offers car and equipment rental businesses worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Car Rental and Equipment Rental. Hertz Global Holdings has a market cap of $12.8 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 41.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Hertz Global Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Hertz Global Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Hertz Global Holdings Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts