3. As of noon trading, McDonald's Corporation ( MCD) is up $0.66 (0.7%) to $96.51 on average volume. Thus far, 2.2 million shares of McDonald's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $96.13-$97.08 after having opened the day at $96.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.85. McDonald's Corporation franchises and operates McDonald's restaurants in the United States, Europe, the Asia/Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Canada, and Latin America. Its restaurants offer various food items, soft drinks, coffee, and other beverages, as well as breakfast menus. McDonald's Corporation has a market cap of $96.1 billion and is part of the leisure industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate McDonald's Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates McDonald's Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full McDonald's Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts