4. As of noon trading, IntercontinentalExchange Group ( ICE) is up $2.13 (0.9%) to $228.59 on average volume. Thus far, 335,194 shares of IntercontinentalExchange Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 828,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $226.42-$229.50 after having opened the day at $228.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $226.46. IntercontinentalExchange Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates a network of regulated exchanges and clearing houses for financial and commodity markets primarily in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Europe, and Brazil. IntercontinentalExchange Group has a market cap of $16.5 billion and is part of the financial sector. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate IntercontinentalExchange Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates IntercontinentalExchange Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full IntercontinentalExchange Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts