Kevo Functionality Available Today
Kwikset Kevo became available in October 2013 and was the first-to-market smart lock supported with Bluetooth. As Kwikset and UniKey continue to work together to release next-level smart lock technology, Kevo currently offers several unique innovations, including a mobile app that gives you control and convenience, making Kevo the total lock solution for homeowners. After setting up a Kevo account, users can control everything through their app, including:
- Managing eKeys and settings associated with each given lock
- Receiving notifications when a user enters or exits the door
- Monitoring lock activity and tracking user history
- Updating Kevo lock software directly from a smartphone
- Instant access to Kevo's Help Center
- Kevo web portal offers the same management features as the app
Kwikset Kevo also offers the added value of residential security expertise, separating it from its competition. These benefits include:
- Inside-outside technology – Kwikset Kevo offers patent-pending intelligent positioning technology that detects whether an authorized user is inside or outside of the home before granting access, to help prevent unauthorized entry.
- Touch-to-open convenience – Users can keep their phones in their pocket or purse. No more fumbling for keys, simply touch the lock to open for the ultimate in convenience.
- Kevo fob – No smartphone? No problem. Users can enjoy the same touch to open convenience with the fob. A single fob can be authorized to work with up to 25 Kevo locks.
- Multiple levels of encryption – Kwikset Kevo uses multiple levels of encryption to increase digital security and is continually reviewed by industry leading independent security experts.
- SmartKey® technology – Kwikset's patented SmartKey re-key technology provides superior security and re-key convenience unlike any other smart lock on the market.
For product demonstrations and to speak exclusively with a Kwikset representative at CES, please visit Kwikset at the Digital Experience with Pepcom on Monday, January 6 at the Mirage Hotel. To learn more about Kwikset's products, please visit: http://kwiksetpresskit.com.About Kwikset Hardware and Home Improvement (HHI) is a major manufacturer and supplier of residential locksets, residential builders' hardware and faucets with a portfolio of renowned brands, including Kwikset®, Weiser®, Baldwin®, National Hardware®, Stanley®, FANAL®, Pfister™ and EZSET®. HHI is a leader in its key markets with #1 positions in U.S. residential locksets (Kwikset), Canada residential locksets (Weiser), U.S. luxury locksets (Baldwin), and U.S. builders' hardware (Stanley-National Hardware), #2 in Mexico residential hardware (Fanal), and #3 in U.S. retail plumbing (Pfister). Headquartered in Orange County, California, HHI has a global sales force and operates manufacturing and distribution facilities in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Asia. To learn more about Kwikset, visit www.Kwikset.com. About Spectrum Brands HHI is a division of Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SPB). Spectrum Brands is a global, diversified consumer products company and a leading supplier of consumer batteries, residential locksets, residential builders' hardware and faucets, shaving and grooming products, personal care products, small household appliances, specialty pet supplies, lawn and garden and home pest control products, and personal insect repellents. Spectrum Brands employs over 12,500 employees worldwide and sells to the top 25 global retailers with products in more than one million stores.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV