Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
Michael Kors (KORS): "The stock is getting hammered. I need to wait and see."
BB&T Bank (BBT): "This is a fantastic bank and I'd hold onto it and be a buyer on a pullback."Franks International (FI): "The business is secure and I'm not backing away from Franks." MannKind (MNKD): "There are so many great speculations out there so I'm not going to recommend this one. I like BioMarin (BMRN)." Genuine Parts (GPC): "Very good, consistent player. I like Snap-on (SNA) more, they have better technology." Core Labs (CLB): "I'm not worried. This is a great technology company. This is a level to buy, not sell." Universal Display (OLED): "I'm not bullish. I think it's expensive." Exact Sciences (EXAS): "This is a good diagnostic company and I'll recommend it again." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV