When will America wake up and embrace its own natural resource? Souki said the markets are moving in that direction and it's better to let them progress naturally rather than force a change through legislation.
Finally, when asked about competition, Souki said that no one but Cheniere has broken ground on an export terminal, giving his company a huge first-mover advantage.
Cramer continued his recommendation of Cheniere.
Yelp for Joy
Not many companies can deliver what the customer wants and what Wall Street wants at the same time, which is why ratings Web site Yelp (YELP) has been on fire since its initial public offering.Cramer said Yelp is the real thing, one of the few companies that has the trifecta of social, mobile and the cloud and is making money hand over fist in all three areas. Remember the Yellow Pages, that thick book that was delivered to your front door every year by the phone company? If you had any hopes of running a successful local business, you had to advertise in the Yellow Pages. The Yellow Pages of today is Yelp, plain and simple, said Cramer. Unlike the Yellow Pages, Yelp is not regulated by the government, meaning it can continue to grow like wildfire. Cramer said Yelp's business is worth "substantially and dramatically" more than it is today, even with shares up 8% in today's trading.
Lightning RoundIn the Lightning Round, Cramer was bullish on BB&T Bank (BBT), Franks International (FI), BioMarin (BMRN), Genuine Parts (GPC), Snap-on (SNA), Core Labs (CLB) and Exact Sciences (EXAS). Cramer was bearish on Michael Kors (KORS), MannKind (MNKD) and Universal Display (OLED).
Curb Your SkepticismAs 2014 gets rolling, Cramer told viewers they need to check their emotions at the door and not become too skeptical, a mistake even pros like Cramer can fall victim to from time to time. Excessive skepticism is not a good thing, said Cramer, and can cost you a lot of money.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV