Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Class A Stock Downgraded (UBA)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 9.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES reported lower earnings of $0.30 versus $0.39 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.65 versus $0.30).
- 39.35% is the gross profit margin for URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES which we consider to be strong. Regardless of UBA's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, UBA's net profit margin of 30.52% compares favorably to the industry average.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- UBA has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 6.32% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, other than the push or pull of the broad market, we do not see anything in the company's numbers that may help reverse the decline experienced over the past 12 months. Despite the past decline, the stock is still selling for more than most others in its industry.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.