MONTREAL, Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE: CNI) will issue its fourth-quarter and full-year 2013 financial and operating results on Jan. 30, 2014, at 4.01 p.m. Eastern Time (ET).
CN's senior officers will review the results and the railway's outlook in a conference call/webcast at 4.30 p.m. ET Jan. 30. Claude Mongeau, CN president and chief executive officer, will lead the call.
Parties in North America who are interested in participating in, or listening to, the fourth-quarter and full-year 2013 presentation and question-and-answer period by telephone should call 1-800-355-4959 or 416-641-6122 by 4.20 p.m. ET on Jan. 30. Overseas parties should call global toll free 00-800-6578-9898.
CN will webcast the presentation live and furnish slides supporting the officers' remarks via the Investors section of its website, www.cn.ca/investors. The slides will be posted on the website after the close of markets on Jan. 30. A webcast replay will be available after the call ends.CN (TSX: CNR)(NYSE: CNI) is a true backbone of the economy, transporting approximately C$250 billion worth of goods annually for a wide range of business sectors, ranging from resource products to manufactured products to consumer goods, across a rail network spanning Canada and mid-America. CN - Canadian National Railway Company, along with its operating railway subsidiaries -- serves the cities and ports of Vancouver, Prince Rupert, B.C., Montreal, Halifax, New Orleans, and Mobile, Ala., and the metropolitan areas of Toronto, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Chicago, Memphis, Detroit, Duluth, Minn./ Superior, Wis., and Jackson, Miss., with connections to all points in North America. For more information on CN, visit the company's website at www.cn.ca. SOURCE CN
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV