Plug Power was jumping 15% to $3.19. Shares have surged 106% over the past 12 months.
The U.S. Department of Energy will fund the $3 million project, which includes Plug Power, FedEx Express and Smith Electric Vehicles as partners. Lithium-ion batteries and Plug Power's own 10-kilowatt hydrogen fuel cells will power the new hybrid trucks. Plug Power's GenDrive Series 1000 products provide the basis for the fuel cell solution.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV